AudioAcrobat Terms of Service
I understand that the AudioAcrobat.com system is a proprietary system created by AudioAcrobat.com and that any and all information pertaining to that system is the exclusive property of AudioAcrobat.com. Such systems and information may include, without limitation, all documents and materials, whether printed, graphic, or in machine-readable form, source or object code, or other tangible form, which is disclosed by AudioAcrobat.com or its affiliates, relating to the development of certain software systems and technology relating to communication systems and services initially for the exchange of information between buyers and sellers via electronic means or any other means now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, all processes, hardware, software, inventions, know how, business methods, pricing, operating, performance, non-public technical and business information, financial statements, appraisals, list of inventories, list of clients or customers, business plans or forecast strategies, production plans and marketing plans relating thereto (the "Information" or the "System".) I hold AudioAcrobat.com harmless for any and all injury incurred, either financially or personally, as a result of my use of the AudioAcrobat.com system and its technology.
In consideration of the disclosure of any proprietary information that I may come in contact with, I agree as follows:
1. The Information shall be treated as confidential and I shall not disclose that Information to any third party without the prior written consent of AudioAcrobat.com. I acknowledge that the disclosure of all or any part of such Information may be detrimental to the interests of AudioAcrobat.com and its affiliates and I shall take reasonably prudent measures to preserve the confidentiality of such information.
2. The Information shall not be used for any commercial purpose, reproduced in whole or part, nor revealed to others without prior written consent, of which consent may be withheld for any reason or no reason, and may be granted upon such terms as AudioAcrobat.com chooses.
3. I understand that AudioAcrobat.com does not condone nor tolerate the sending of unsolicited email by users of the system. I understand and acknowledge that I am solely responsible for mail received and/or sent on my behalf. I further understand that AudioAcrobat.com will immediately terminate my service for violating the AudioAcrobat.com SPAM Policy as specified in that policy. In the event that my spamming has caused an AudioAcrobat.com service interruption, I understand that AudioAcrobat.com will charge me a $1000 per hour fee until service is fully restored. I understand that I will not be eligible for a refund when my account has been terminated for violating the SPAM Policy. I understand that I forfeit all Affiliate commissions that were due me when my account has been terminated for violating the SPAM Policy. AudioAcrobat.com reserves the right to take legal action against any member found violating this spam policy.
Important Points about SPAM:
* DO NOT send out unsolicited email. If you follow the CAN-SPAM ACT policies, you must provide opt-in and opt-out for your mailing list. Failure to do so will blacklist your domain. For more information on the rules and regulation regarding SPAM, please go here: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/spam/rules.htm
* Do not Spam-vertise. Using AudioAcrobat links or reference any aspect of AudioAcrobat for advertising in unsolicited email is unacceptable.
* Do not use the name "AudioAcrobat" or any instance as such regarding domain names or as part of your email as it is trademarked name.
4. I understand that all members are automatically opted-in at sign-up for announcements via email. AudioAcrobat.com reserves the right to contact any member for the purpose of making announcements that will inform of members of training classes and other important notifications regarding the status of AudioAcrobat.com.
ATTENTION: All AOL members must request to be included in email messages (Opt-in) from AudioAcrobat.com. The reporting of AudioAcrobat.com opt-in email messages as SPAM by any member will cause the immediate cancellation of your AudioAcrobat.com account. All AOL members are asked to opt-out if they desire not to receive email notifications from AudioAcrobat.com. Invoice and bandwidth email messages are sent automatically, and may not be opted out of unless you cancel your account.
5. I understand that AudioAcrobat.com reserves the right to change or modify the terms of this Agreement or deny services to anyone, without notice, at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to any unusual use of bandwidth and/or spamming.
6. I understand that I am responsible for providing AudioAcrobat.com with accurate contact and payment information at all times. AudioAcrobat.com is not responsible for service interruptions that may result from my payment or account information becoming out-of- date, incomplete or inaccurate.
7. I authorize AudioAcrobat.com to keep on file and charge the credit/debit card listed in my online application form for AudioAcrobat.com services provided on a month-to-month basis or in accordance with the payment plan selected, and for any past due balances in order to bring the account balance current. I understand that I am on an “Auto-Bill” form of payment for the current subscription plan I have selected which means my credit/debit card will be charged each month automatically unless I specifically withdraw permission to do so. I can elect to choose an alternate form of payment other than Auto-Bill as provided by AudioAcrobat.com. I further understand that I will be charged automatically at the end of any Free Trial period unless I choose to close my account before the Free Trial ends. AudioAcrobat.com may charge my credit/debit card account at any time for any outstanding invoice including and not limited to bandwidth charges and surcharges.
8. I understand that accounts are considered past due when payment is not received within 3 days after the date of invoice. I understand that accounts that remain unpaid after 7 days may have their service interrupted or terminated. Such interruption or termination does not relieve me from financial obligation to pay the monthly charge. Outstanding balances are subject to a $10 late fee. I agree to pay AudioAcrobat.com all reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees incurred by AudioAcrobat.com to enforce the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement.
9. I agree that all information, files and email will be deleted from an unpaid account 10 days past due or when my membership is terminated by either party. If I choose to use AudioAcrobat.com service again thereafter, I must reapply as a new member. I agree that my money-back guarantee trials are NOT available to me in the event that I reapply for membership.
10. I acknowledge that my AudioAcrobat membership cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than me without express permission of AudioAcrobat management. I understand that any membership found in violation shall be subject to immediate termination.
11. I agree that AudioAcrobat shall have the right to suspend my service at any time for any reason without any prior notice. If service is to be suspended for more than 15 days, I will be notified in advance as to the reason.
12. I understand that I may cancel my Membership at any time and that I am required to use the Membership Cancellation Form when canceling my Membership. Membership cancellations are never done over the phone. Cancellation is considered in effect when confirmed by AudioAcrobat.com via email.
13. I understand that AudioAcrobat.com may issue a one-time full refund of my membership fees, at its sole discretion, and will not refund any surcharged service charges, including but not limited to toll-free access usage or bandwidth usage in excess of the amount included in your subscription plan.
14. I understand that AudioAcrobat.com reserves the right to change the membership rates and charges by notifying me 30 days in advance of the effective date of the change.
15. I understand that if I am dissatisfied with the Service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, practices or guidelines of AudioAcrobat.com in providing the Service, I understand that my sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Service.
16. I understand that I cannot become an Affiliate Member of my own AudioAcrobat.com Affiliate account.
17. I understand that all audio, visual or text content I have created, listed, and published while an AudioAcrobat Member is subject to copyright, trademark or other laws regarding intellectual property ownership. It is my sole responsibility to abide by all such laws with regard to publishing audio or any other forms of content. I will hold AudioAcrobat.com, its affiliates, agents, partners, and owners completely harmless and not liable for any copyright, trademark or intellectual property infringements that may arise from my violation of the Copyright Laws.
18. I further understand that my AudioAcrobat Membership Account can be cancelled at any time for any misconduct or violations of State and Federal Laws. Such misconduct or violations are not limited to copyright or trademark infringement, intellectual property theft, libel, slander, defamation, pornographic use, broadcasting with explicit sexual or vulgar content and derogatory threats, verbal or otherwise, to the AudioAcrobat service personnel or staff.. I will hold AudioAcrobat.com, its affiliates, agents, partners, and owners completely harmless and not liable for any misconduct or violation of State and Federal Laws that I have committed or perpetrated as an AudioAcrobat Member.
Important Points about the AudioAcrobat Trademark:
* AudioAcrobat is a registered trademark and its use is prohibited outside the scope of this Terms of Service Agreement. DO NOT use the AudioAcrobat trademark in any form or fashion such as and not limited to email addresses, graphics, illustrations, labels, logos, photos or Web domains.
* Be assured that the AudioAcrobat trademark will be defended aggressively.
19. All recordings, regardless of format, not limited to feedback, opinions and testimonials submitted to AudioAcrobat.com via the “Guest Line” feature using the telephone number 512-827-8505 ext. 2424 or any other telephone number provided by AudioAcrobat.com for this purpose, are considered voluntary and “Fair Play” media and may be broadcasted and published to anyone.
20. The AudioAcrobat support team, in its efforts to support members with specific troubleshooting issues, may have to examine, play or review audio or video files within the member’s account without the permission of the member in order to remedy issues and provide troubleshooting tips back to the member.
BY REGISTERING FOR THE AUDIOACROBAT.COM MEDIA STREAMING SYSTEM, I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS USAGE AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
AudioAcrobat Affiliate Agreement
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual or entity's participation in the AudioAcrobat Affiliate Program (the "Program"). As used in this Agreement, "we" means AudioAcrobat, and "you" means the applicant. "Site" means a World Wide Web site and, depending on the context, refers either to AudioAcrobat's site located at the URL www.AudioAcrobat.com, or to the site that you will link to our site (as identified in your application).
1. Enrollment in the Program
To begin the enrollment process, please submit a complete Program application. We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion) that your content or Web site is unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable content or Web sites include those that:
* Promote illegal activities
* Include "AudioAcrobat" or variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names or email addresses
* Otherwise violate intellectual property rights
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Program at any time. You should also note that if we accept your application and your site is thereafter determined (at our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, we may terminate this Agreement.
2. Links on Your Site
Once you have been notified that your site has been accepted into the Program, you may provide a general link on your site to our home page at http://www.AudioAcrobat.com. We will provide you with guidelines and graphical artwork to use in linking to our home page. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special "tagged" link formats to be used in all links between your site and our site. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and our site properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to our site placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as "Special Links." You will only earn referral fees with respect to activity on our site occurring directly through Special Links: we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you to use Special Links, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts which would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
3. Order Processing
We will process product orders placed by customers who follow special links from your site to our site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms; process payments, cancellations, and returns; and handle customer service. We will track sales made to customers who purchase products using special links from your site to our site and will make available to you reports summarizing this sales activity. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our discretion.
4. Referral Fees
We will pay you (in accordance with Sections 5 and 6 below) referral fees on certain Product sales to third parties. For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must follow a Special Link from your site to our site, select and purchase the Product using our automated ordering system, accept delivery of the Product at the shipping destination, and remit full payment to us. You may not: (a) directly or indirectly offer any person or entity any consideration or incentive (including, without limitation, payment of money (including any rebate), or granting of any discount or other benefit) for using Special Links on your site to access our site (e.g., by implementing any "rewards" program for persons or entities who use Special Links on your site to access our site); or (b) post any Special Links on any Web site or other platform that is accessible through any Internet Access Appliance. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have offered any person or entity any such consideration or incentive, or posted Special Links on any such Web site or platform, we may (without limiting any other rights or remedies available to us) withhold any referral fees otherwise payable to you under this Agreement and/or terminate this Agreement. Excess bandwidth usage and/or toll-free usage are non-commissionable.
5. Referral Fee Schedule
You will earn referral fees based solely on the sale of AudioAcrobat service accounts. The current referral fee schedule is 33% commission on each AudioAcrobat sale originated by you from your affiliate Website (Level One). Commissions are paid on a recurring basis for as long as AudioAcrobat.com bills the referred members.
6. Referral Fee Payment
Affiliate commission payments are made through PayPal upon request and are typically paid out within 48 hours. All payments shall be made in U.S. dollars. AudioAcrobat reserves the right to hold commission payments until commission payout is $20 or more. In the event that the accrued commission amount is less than $20, that commission amount will be added to the next month's commission accrued total.
Note: You must be an active AudioAcrobat member to earn affiliate commissions. Closed or terminated accounts lose all rights to claim or request affiliate commissions.
To request a commission payment via PayPal, AudioAcrobat.com Affiliates must request a payment using the "Request Payment" button viewable on the Referrals page in the Account section.
7. Policies and Pricing
Customers who buy services through the Affiliate service will be deemed to be customers of AudioAcrobat. Accordingly, all AudioAcrobat rules, policies, and operating procedures will apply to those customers. We may change our policies, operating procedures and prices at any time.
8. Identifying Yourself as an Affiliate
We will make available to you an affiliate web site with a unique URL that identifies you as a Program participant. In order to be credited for an AudioAcrobat sale, your visitors must enter AudioAcrobat.com via your Affiliate URL. These visitors will be tracked with your affiliate ID and you will be credited for any sale associated with those visitors. You may not make any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program without our prior written consent, which may be given or withheld in our sole discretion. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that AudioAcrobat supports, sponsors, endorses or contributes money to any charity or other cause). As an affiliate, you agree not to send any unsolicited Email to announce your affiliation with AudioAcrobat. This action will result in your immediate termination and will cancel any commissions that may be pending.
9. Custom Affiliate Arrangements and Agreements
We can make available custom affiliate landing pages for cross or reciprocal marketing purposes for certain members expressing a desire to introduce AudioAcrobat services to their specific target audiences. We reserve the right to make the determination whether such custom affiliate arrangements and agreements are in the best interest of AudioAcrobat. AudioAcrobat, in its sole discretion, has the right to cancel any such arrangement if it is deemed that the member is offering products and services which conflict or compete with the products and services of AudioAcrobat. Such action will result in the immediate termination of the arrangement or agreement and will cancel any commissions that may be pending.
10. Limited License
We grant you a nonexclusive, revocable right to use the graphic image and text described in Section 8 and such other images for which we grant express permission, solely for the purpose of identifying your site as a Program participant and to assist in generating product sales. You may not modify the graphic image or text, or any other of our images, in any way. We reserve all of our rights in the graphic image and text, any other images, our trade names and trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights. We may revoke your license at any time by giving you written notice.
11. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to our site, and all AudioAcrobat trademarks, trade dress and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. You are only eligible to earn referral commissions on AudioAcrobat sales during the term, and referral fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related sales are not canceled or returned or rules of this agreement were not violated by you. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, referral fee schedules, payment procedures, and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
13. Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section. As an independent contractor, you are responsible for your own local, state, or federal taxes.
14. Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
16. Independent Investigation
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Texas, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Dallas, TX and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Louisiana residents only: In the event of a dispute for jurisdictional purposes, a distributor shall be entitled to file an adjudicatory claim or lawsuit in the jurisdiction of Louisiana and the governing law shall be Louisiana law.
AudioAcrobat Privacy Statement
AudioAcrobat.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the AudioAcrobat.com Privacy Statement below for additional details. This AudioAcrobat.com Privacy Statement applies to data collected by AudioAcrobat.com.
Personal Information Collection
At AudioAcrobat.com, you are asked to provide personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. AudioAcrobat.com may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. If you choose to make a purchase or sign up for the AudioAcrobat.com paid subscription service, you will be asked for additional information, such as your credit/debit card number and billing address that is used to create an AudioAcrobat.com billing account.
In order to access AudioAcrobat.com features and services, you will be asked to sign in with username and password, which is referred to as your “login data.” As part of creating your login data, you may also be requested to provide questions and secret answers, which AudioAcrobat.com uses to help verify your identity and assist in resetting your password, as well as an alternate email address.
AudioAcrobat.com may collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with AudioAcrobat.com. and services. AudioAcrobat.com also delivers advertisements and provides website analytics tools on non-AudioAcrobat.com sites and services, and may collect information about page views on these third party sites as well. Additionally, it collects certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses.
AudioAcrobat.com may record your experiences through any of its audio, telephony or video features or services for feedback, opinions or testimonials. These recordings may be published on pages or sites for marketing and promotional purposes.
When you receive newsletters or promotional e-mail from AudioAcrobat.com, it may use tracking technology, customized links or similar technologies to determine whether the e-mail has been opened and which links you click in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications or other information.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with AudioAcrobat.com.com, information collected through one AudioAcrobat.com feature or service may be combined with information obtained through other AudioAcrobat.com features or services. AudioAcrobat.com may also complement the information it collects with information obtained from other companies. For example, it may use services from other companies that enable us to derive a general geographic area based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to a certain geographic area.
Personal Information Use
AudioAcrobat.com collects and uses your personal information to operate, improve and deliver the services or carry out the transactions you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies; and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences.
AudioAcrobat.com uses your personal information to communicate with you. It may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. It may also occasionally send you product surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from AudioAcrobat.com and its affiliates.
Personal information collected on AudioAcrobat.com sites and services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which AudioAcrobat.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using an AudioAcrobat.com site or service, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. AudioAcrobat.com abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Personal Information Sharing
Except as described in this statement, your personal information will not be disclosed outside of AudioAcrobat.com and its controlling entities and affiliates without your consent. Some AudioAcrobat.com services or features allow you to choose to share your personal information with select AudioAcrobat.com partners so that they can contact you about their products, services or offers.
Some AudioAcrobat.com services and features may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both AudioAcrobat.com and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services.
AudioAcrobat.com and its controlling entities may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, hosting websites, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
AudioAcrobat.com and its controlling entities may access and/or disclose your personal information if such action is believed to be necessary to: (a) comply with the law or legal process served on AudioAcrobat.com; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of AudioAcrobat.com (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AudioAcrobat.com services or members of the public.
Personal Information Access
You may have the ability to view or edit your personal information online. In order to help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your login data (username and password).
Personal Information Security
AudioAcrobat.com is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. AudioAcrobat.com uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, AudioAcrobat.com stores the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When it transmits highly confidential information (such as a credit/debit card number or password) over the Internet, AudioAcrobat.com protects it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always choose to log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
AudioAcrobat.com uses "cookies" to enable you and your affiliates to login to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of AudioAcrobat.com features and services that depend on cookies.
Advertisements Displayed by Third Parties
AudioAcrobat.com may allow third-party ad serving companies, including ad networks, to display advertisements on AudioAcrobat.com Web pages. Ad serving companies often place a persistent cookie on your computer in order to recognize your computer each time they display an online advertisement to you. Because these companies may serve advertisements on many different websites, they may be able to compile information over time about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw and/or clicked on the advertisements they display. These companies may use this information to make predictions about your characteristics or preferences and to display targeted advertisements that they believe may be of interest to you. They may also associate this information with your subsequent visit, purchase or other activity on participating advertisers’ websites in order to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
These companies may offer you a way to opt out of ad targeting based on their cookies. You may find more information by clicking on the company names above and following the links to the websites of each company.
Spam Control or Unsolicited E-mail
AudioAcrobat.com is concerned about controlling unsolicited commercial e-mail, or "spam." AudioAcrobat.com has a strict SPAM control policy prohibiting the use of a e-mail account to send spam. AudioAcrobat.com will not sell, lease or rent its e-mail subscriber lists to third parties. While AudioAcrobat.com continues to actively review and implement new technology, such as expanded filtering features, there is no currently available technology that will totally prevent the sending and receiving of unsolicited e-mail. Using junk e-mail tools and being cautious about the sharing of your e-mail address while online will help reduce the amount of unsolicited e-mail you receive.
This Privacy Statement Enforcement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should first contact us by using the AudioAcrobat.com “Contact Us” form page.
Privacy Statement Changes
AudioAcrobat.com will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When AudioAcrobat.com posts changes to this Statement, it will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how AudioAcrobat.com will use your personal information, it will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a notification. AudioAcrobat.com encourages you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how AudioAcrobat.com is protecting your information.
Privacy Statement Acknowledgment
This Privacy Statement is provided by Women’s Online Media and Education Network and AudioAcrobat solely for the use on the AudioAcrobat.com Web site. No other services or entities are responsible for its content.
AudioAcrobat.com welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. Please contact AudioAcrobat.com by using our “Contact Us” Web form.